The Packaging Source offers 3 digital label printers to allow you to insource your labels. This custom label printer is flexible to meet your high mix, small batch jobs all on demand, at your fingertips.
Top features include that it is fast, on demand & water resistant.
- Dimensions: 18.7″ x 19.6″ x 23″
- Print Width: 2″-8.5″
- Print Speed: 6 or 12 ips
- Resolution: 1,600 DPI
Additional features include:
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second.
- Print one to 10,000 labels anytime on-demand. In other words, VP750 industrial color label printer offers unprecedented flexibility to handle any print job that you throw at it.
- High resolution up to 1,600 x 1,600 dpi. This is great for crisp text and fine barcode. As a result, you get brilliant colors for prime labels!
- Water Resistant Labels. The VP750 is a water resistant label printer that is suitable for products that are chilled, have potential to get wet or are exposed to moisture.
- Rugged design with metal enclosure to keep dust in and out of printer. That means to say, VP750 is tough enough to weather 24/7 operations in dusty factory floor.
- Individual Up size 250 ml ink tanks to reduce replacement cost.You get tonnes of labels between ink change and fewer user intervention.
- Large label Printer.Prints up to 8.5″ wide labels. As a result, it is flexible to print anything from prime labels to carton box labels.
If you are in need of a label printer with the same great quality, but do not need the water resistant feature, check out our VP 600 Label Printer.