The Packaging Source offers 3 digital label printers to allow you to insource your labels. These custom digital label printers are flexible to meet your high mix, small batch jobs all on demand, at your fingertips.
Top features include that it is fast & on demand.
- Dimensions: 18.7″ x 19.6″ x 23″
- Print Width: 2″-8.5″
- Print Speed: 6 or 8 ips
- Resolution: 1,600 DPI
Additional features include:
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second. That is to say, you get more than 2,000 4″ x 3″ labels within 10 minutes.
- Print one to 10,000 labels anytime on-demand. In order words, VP700 offers unprecedented flexibility to handle any print job that you throw at it.
- High resolution up to 1,600 x 1,600 dpi. This is great for crisp text and fine barcode. Moreover, you get brilliant colors for your prime labels!
- Rugged design with metal enclosure to keep dust in and out of printer. That means to say, VP700 is tough enough to weather 24/7 operations in dusty factory floor.
- Individual Up size 250 ml ink tanks to reduce replacement cost.You get tonnes of labels between ink change and fewer user intervention.
- Large label Printer. Prints up to 8.5″ wide labels. As a result, it is flexible to print anything from prime food label labels to carton box labels.
As a result, a custom label printer allows flexibility to print in house. If you’re looking for a larger label printer that is faster and allows to print water resistant, see our Standard VP 750 Label Printer. We work with state of the art digital label printers.